Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tarik nafas dalam dalam.

Lega.
That's the first word that i can say,
when i get to know the ending of my relationship with him.
Happy ending for both of us.
He made his life.
Pray for happiness in his life.
And i still finding myself and my step of journey in this life.

Dia punya pacaran nya yang baru.
cepat betol kan ?
ish...i never expected that.
Good 4 him.
Should i regret of losing him ?
ohh..i should not.
it's not worth for it.
Katanya aku segalanya ?
Dunia akhirat ?
Can i Ha ha ha... ?
Sure u can. Big smile as u can.
This the end !!!

For e.g, mybesties.
I'm hoping to hear that you find the one.
Yeah ! You found already ryte ? :)
Happy to know it.
Rupenya da ikat da pon korang.
Tp ku x taw pon.
salah aku jugak.
menjauh kan diri.
bukan aku yang nak.
keadaan memakse aku buat camtu.
hope ko paham g...
Ku rndu na kua lpk2 ngn ko.
tgk wyg.
lpk tasik.
lame ku x g...
kenape aku kene ungkit semua ni balik ?
It's all will be my best memories.

4 comments:

  1. salam...all the things that u heard bout me is not true...i swear..everything that i said to u was never be a lie...
    i`ll nver kept any secret from u...nver ling...
    only u in my heart...epul knew the truth..i will ver fall in love towards anyone else xcept u...i always thinking of u...every scond n every breath are always for u...my love towards u nver ends and only increasing every second..
    at angsi..the story that i was seems like had 'somthing' with sum1 is just a lied that made by sum1 that never like me...u knew me rite darling??? i`ll never turn back on u but i always hoping that i could be back with u...im really love u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew that u are not ready...but i still always love u darling...u are my everything...u are my life...i`m siysly cannot live witout u by my side...i`ll always waiting for u....hope u will never give up to opened ur heart for me...ayang...i love u so much much ayang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will always waiting 4 u...=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. skg ku taw,
    ko da x tggu aku.
    hmm.
    sayang da x bermakna apa.

    ReplyDelete